By United Nations Economic Commission for Africa,United Nations Publications
Read or Download African Statistical Yearbook 2015 (African Statstical Yearbook) PDF
Best social sciences statistics books
Samples utilized in social and advertisement surveys, particularly of the overall inhabitants, are typically much less random (often through layout) than many of us utilizing them fully grasp. except it really is understood, this 'non-randomness' can compromise the conclusions drawn from the knowledge. This publication introduces the demanding situations posed by way of less-than-perfect samples, giving historical past wisdom and sensible information should you need to care for them.
Statistical suggestions includes the final nine chapters of An advent to Statistical techniques, third ed. Designed for the second one direction in data, it really is one of many few texts that focuses simply on intermediate records. The publication highlights how facts paintings and what they suggest to raised arrange scholars to investigate their very own information and interpret SPSS and examine effects.
'This e-book fosters in-depth knowing of the good judgment underpinning the most typical statistical checks in the behavioural sciences. by way of emphasising the shared flooring among those exams, the writer offers an important scaffolding for college kids as they embark upon their learn trip. ' —Ruth Horry, Psychology, Swansea University 'This specific textual content offers the conceptual underpinnings of information in addition to the computation and alertness of records to real-life situations--a mixture infrequently coated in a single booklet.
“Si hubo una rebelión «anunciada» fueprecisamente ésta”, afirma el politólogoGuillermo Almeyra. Pese a estaafirmación, este proceso irrumpió para lamayoría de los angeles gente en forma inesperadaen un mundo supuestamente globalizado,donde nada «distinto» se esperaba. Los antecedentes del levantamiento, laorganización social, política, los angeles educación,la sanidad, son algunos de los aspectosdesmenuzados por el análisis de Almeyra.
- Big Data?: Qualitative Approaches to Digital Research: 13 (Studies in Qualitative Methodology)
- Marginal Models: For Dependent, Clustered, and Longitudinal Categorical Data: 17 (Statistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- Excel 2016 for Educational and Psychological Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems (Excel for Statistics)
- Causality and Causal Modelling in the Social Sciences: Measuring Variations: 5 (Methodos Series)
- Survey Research Methods (Applied Social Research Methods)
- Using SPSS for Windows: Data Analysis and Graphics
Additional resources for African Statistical Yearbook 2015 (African Statstical Yearbook)