By Iddo Tavory,Stefan Timmermans
Read Online or Download Abductive Analysis: Theorizing Qualitative Research PDF
Similar philosophical logic & language books
The judiciary is within the early phases of a change in which AI (Artificial Intelligence) know-how may help to make the judicial method speedier, more affordable, and extra predictable with out compromising the integrity of judges' discretionary reasoning. Judicial decision-making is a space of daunting complexity, the place hugely subtle criminal services merges with cognitive and emotional competence.
During this quantity, phenomenologists from the West sign up for arms with experts from mainland China and Hong Kong to debate the history of Husserl’s Logical Investigations. Readers will examine of the early reception of Husserl’s Logical Investigations in China and know how Husserl’s doctrine of intentionality of recognition has lead the way to a singular phenomenological explication of spiritual adventure.
Globalization brings humans and cultures jointly, generating, as well as deep and wealthy encounters, exclusion, racism, xenophobia and asymmetries. the current publication takes those matters implicitly as its start line by means of completely reflecting on them from a point of view of worldviews, as one of the methods.
The collective concentration of the essays right here offered involves the try to conquer the impasse among metaphysical and non- (or anti-) metaphysical Hegel interpretations. there isn't any doubt that Hegel rejects conventional and influential kinds of metaphysical proposal. there's additionally without doubt that he grounds his philosophical approach on a metaphysical conception of suggestion and truth.
- Truth, Proof and Infinity: A Theory of Constructive Reasoning (Synthese Library)
- Greek, Indian and Arabic Logic: 1 (Handbook of the History of Logic)
- Propositional Attitudes: An Essay on Thoughts and How We Ascribe Them (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy)
- Problems of Normativity, Rules and Rule-Following (Law and Philosophy Library)
- Objects and Modalities: A Study in the Semantics of Modal Logic (Logic, Epistemology, and the Unity of Science)
Extra info for Abductive Analysis: Theorizing Qualitative Research